Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, August 06, 2007

Links in the sidebar

I'm trying to keep a fairly comprehensive list of links on the right-hand sidebar. --> I've added a new category, "image hosting", for all of the various image hosting options that have come up recently (largely spurred by the recent Brickshelf crisis), and also added missing resource sites, communities, and blogs. It would be impossible to add every LUG site or smaller forum (no offense to those with smaller forums), so I had to make some judgments, but please let me know if there's anything major I missed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm going to be copying over a bunch of those. Thanks for your thoroughness!