Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, December 08, 2014

Winter is coming

Hi all,
First up, I just wanted to apologize for my six month hiatus. I've been blogging about LEGO for nine years now, and from time to time I've just gotten a bit run down and distracted from my family of blogs. However, in the meantime, I'm constantly going through Flickr, Brickshelf, and other sites, and probably every day I bookmark a few more things that I keep meaning to post. I've gotten a couple of nice notes asking where I've been, and I guess it's time to come back. Also, during the year I save up LEGO books to review as people are getting ready for Christmas, and want to get those posted. And so, back to blogging. Hopefully I won't have too many interruptions in the near future. I've certainly got a backlog of great creations to feature.

MSP recently posted this great map of Westeros. I have to admit that I haven't read or watched Game of Thrones, so I don't know the settings, but even I recognize the giant ice wall.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back making minifigs look like giants once more! Don't ever let it become an obligation though. So I'm delighted to see you haven't lost the LEGO spirit.

Unknown said...

Welcome back!